Are You in Need of Drivers or Mechanics?
Let us recruit for you today!
Call Albert Medina at (915) 504-8663
Driver Recruitment Proposal
Need Drivers? Relax we've got you covered!
- STRONG FOUNDATIONS
- Any business worth their salt knows that the company workforce is their single most important asset. No drivers = Loss of revenue.
- Recruiting Truck Drivers is known to be one of the most stressful positions for oil and gas companies – especially when time pressure is on and the clock is ticking.
- Are you wondering how to find the perfect class A candidate fast? This is where we come in.
Increase Driver Retention
- Our company cares deeply about finding the right driver for the right company, meaning highly rated job satisfaction for drivers and excellent driver retention rates for companies.
- With an unrivaled twelve-year history of sourcing excellent Class A Drivers who stay happy and successful in their roles, you can trust Direct Recruitment Services to take the stress out of sourcing and placing truck drivers without the burden of losing revenue.
What we can do for you
- Client Interview | Tell us all about your driver requirements, including the skills, attributes and experience they need to bring to the role.
- Sourcing Professional Drivers | Our recruitment staff will advertise the job openings across different outlets using a unique combination of trusted job websites, media channels, social media and our large driver database to ensure the job role is seen by the right candidates
- Screening & Shortlisting | We proofread and check all Driver Applications, conduct a 3 year MVR, 10 year criminal background check and personally interview applicants so that you end up with qualified candidates.
- Final Selection | We will forward all qualified candidate applications to management for review and assist in coordination job interviews. We will update candidate of application status to maintain there interest in the position. Once a candidate is selected we will assist client to coordinate onboarding of candidate.
- Follow Up Procedure | Our recruitment staff will follow up with management two weeks after the candidates start date to get feedback on the candidates performance. This allows our recruiters to make any changes to our recruitment strategy if needed.
Jerry Harley West Texas District Manager | Cudd Energy Services
We Stand by our word
Our aim is to successfully recruit the right match for your company.
However, recruitment is a dynamic process and even with the best care taken possible, sometimes personal or company situations and circumstances change.
So what do we do? We guarantee it.
When the fit doesn’t work out to be right, we offer the following guarantees to ensure that your company is never understaffed:
The guarantee period is forty-five (45) calendar days from the starting date of employment, if termination of employment within reason occurs at any time within this (45) calendar day period and Direct Recruitment Services is notified within five (5) business days of such termination, Direct Recruitment Services will find a replacement at no additional charge. If employment of less than forty-five calendar days occurs, (100%) percent credit will be issued to client. towards another driver.
Getting Started, Today
If you are as convinced as we are that we can recruit the right driver for your vacancy, here’s what to do next:
- Send us an email or call us saying you want to use our recruitment services.
- We will send you a copy of our driver recruitment agreement for you to review and sign.
- We will conduct a thorough client interview to understand candidate requirements and qualifications.
- Candidate sourcing will begin and candidates will be submitted to client for review.