Clients will receive the following services:
- Reference Check on the past 10 years of employment
(Verification of dates, position, and eligibility for rehire)
- National 7 year Criminal Background check and Motor Vehicle Report
- Interview to examine qualifications and position interest
- All of the above shall be accomplished prior to submitting referral to client
- DRS guarantees employment for ninety days.
- Applicant attends orientation that describes oilfield work
- Applicant fills out job application
- Applicant is interview by one of our recruiters to make sure applicant is a good fit for the oil industry
- DRS runs a 10 year federal criminal background check and a 3 year MVR
- Recruiter reviews background and MVR results to make sure applicant meets clients hiring criteria
- Recruiters complete employment history verification and decide if applicant is still a good fit for any client.
- Applicant’s complete application is submitted to client to see if client is interested in interviewing.
- Applicant must take a pre-employment drug test before client makes an offered.
- Once driver accepts offer and all screening requirements are met driver will be given a start date by DRS.