Job Fair for CDL A Drivers from Phoenix 06/15/2019
DRS is looking to Hire 20+ drivers from the Phoenix area to work in the Texas and New Mexico (Midland/Odessa) Oilfields!! $80,000-$120,000 Yearly!!!
Drivers are needed for Frac Sand Delivery!
Job Fair in Phoenix on 06/15/2019.
Call to Register Today at 915-307-3473!!!!
Company Driver Benefits:
- Biweekly Payment
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance available
- Competitive pay
- Clean roadside inspection incentives
- Must be at least 23 years’ old
- 1 years verifiable CDL – A driving experience.
- Can pass a DOT drug test
- Have a clean Background and MVR
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- Clean MVR with no moving violations given highest consideration for employment.
- Cannot have had any drug related offence within the last 7 years on any part of their MVR, background, &/or PSP report.
- Cannot have had a DUI within the last 7 years on any part of their MVR &/or PSP report.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- No convictions for a “serious or disqualifying traffic violation” within the last 3 years. This includes;
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense of any speed of 15mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failing to report an accident
- Violating a state or local law or ordinance prohibiting texting while driving a motor vehicle
- Violating a state or local law or ordinance restrictions or prohibiting the use of a hand-held mobile device while driving * The driver’s PSP report shall have no more than 60 accrued points.
- Cannot have been convicted for a drug related crime within the last 7 years.
- Any other alcohol related offences, except a DWI, within the last 7 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Cannot have been terminated for alcohol related offenses while operating a vehicle.
- Cannot have been terminated for alcohol related offenses that resulted in the driver having license suspended or revoked.
- Issues older than 7 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A substance abuse program is available for potential employees with the approval of the Director of Safety. All cost related to the return to duty process will be paid by the potential employee.